Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reason the Vikings (and their fans) Suck #43872

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vikings-favreeffect&prov=ap&type=lgns

How is it possible that the Vikings hadn't sold all of their season tickets already? AP isn't enough for 'Queens fans? That franchise should hang its head in shame.

I've noticed nobody has rushed to post in re Captain Narcissus. I was going to, then I reread Mr. Man's post from 7/29 and realized that there was nothing more to add. Nothing has changed except it's August, not November. Even the media can't get excited this time. They seem to be doing their due diligence, but certainly aren't going crazy.

Question: Was there a game of significance (i.e. close playoff game) after the Super Bowls in which Brett didn't throw a pick that changed the course of the game? I can't think of one.

6 comments:

Randy Moss said...

the seahawks game in the snow.

the niners game @ lambeau where mckenzie tipped the interception to tyrone williams.

thats it though.

Mr.Man said...

But the Seahawks snow game wasn't close. What about that OT game against the Seahawks where Hatt Masslefront exclaimed that "we want the ball and we're gonna score!" and then Al Harris intercepted an out pattern and ran it back for the winning touchdown? I can't remember what Favre did in that game.

I do recall that he followed that up with the embarrassing 4th and 26 overtime performance. And the year or two before was his 6 interception game against the Rams.

Anonymous said...

In case you wish to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K or Fight Night gamez on your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 online for money - we are searching for testers now. Become our fan on Facebook before March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

Anonymous said...

Hails guys! I run a budget tattoo salon in New York. I used to buy all tattoo supplies at wholesale prices but my supplier committed suicide (believe it or not) so I'm in search of a reliable tattoo supplies company (online or offline) to buy tattoo equipment from. Here is an example of what I am interested in: Tattoo Supplies. Thank you very much in advance for any ideas guys! PM me or send me an email: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about magnеtѕ for pаin reliеf.



my weblog; using a tens units during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog ѕtructure! How long hаve you evеr been blogging for?
you mаke blogging glаnсe еasу.
The total look of your site is fantaѕtіc, let alone the content matеrial!



Lοok аt my ωeb site - tens therapy