Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Oh its comin'
I can't wrap my brain around this. It hurts me on my insides. I can't not root for Favre. He's my hero and my favorite player of any sport of all time (Close second- Tracey Webster). I didn't care what happened to him on the Jets. I mean I didn't want him to get hurt. I loved touchdowns and liked the interceptions. I didn't have to worry about him hurting the Packers at least. Some said that it finally allowed them to fully enjoy his game. I agreed. I felt like I was moving on. In the back of my head knowing, that soon, he would be released, and available to the dirtdome trashtown scumcolored boatpirate waitressmolesters.
Now I have a choice to make. And it will get less and less difficult to make as the season nears and as footage of Favre throwing out routes to Bobby Wade start flyin around. I'm gonna want to see him get fucking body slammed. Period. Screw this shit.
Because he'll be good. He's still great!! He's a top 10 qb easy. He was hurt for half of the season last year. Torn throwing biceps tendon. Before that he was going to the probowl. A week ago, I texted my viking buddy that he was coming, and he asked me, "do we want him?". HILARIOUS. That's the worst part; he'll go up there and be awesome. Visanthe Shianco will go to the probowl, and Purple Jesus will gang rape gang tacklers. This is NOT a good thing. Sentimentality aside, this could keep us out of the playoffs. Or have us playing against Favre in the dome. Which would actually be the easiest draw in the playoffs come to think of it. Yeah he's got to get through the year. But he's definitely, I GUARANTEE, suiting up against us twice.
I hope he gets fucking body slammed. I hope he gets absolutely body slammed. What would be a good injury? Broken collarbone. Painful, but healable.
Top 10 Worst things about Favre playing for the vikings
1. Adrian Peterson.
2. It'll be for 2 years.
3. Purple 4 jerseys.
4. Whiney Viking fans that hold a grudge and wont have the class to appreciate a
5. There will be at least one suicide in Wisconsin (actually hilarious).
6. Watching him get hurt.
7. "Zygi" Wilf's pronunciation of Favre. Faaf. I'm guessing.
8. The gay comrodery shit that he'll try and pull to undo the image he had in NY
as someone that wasn't a team guy. Starring Jared Alan as, Mark Chmura/white
9. Having cable.
10. Idiot packer fans that will blame Ted Thompson.
Top 10 best things about Favre playing for the vikings
1. Brad Childress will keep his job.
2. Hopefully Ted Thompson's vindication.
3. Watching Raji swallow him like a chicken.
4. Favre shitting on the bears still.
5. Charles Woodson owning his tired ass arm.
6. The horn operator will be totally confused.
7. Getting him back out in the cold in the playoffs.
8. Watching him under throw Bernard Berrian.
9. Favre getting confused by our 3-4.
10. Aaron Rodgers.
I'm over it. Get body slammed, old man. Lets do this.
G B P