Oh my God, that was awesome. I just had the funnest sports weekend ever. The only thing that could have made it better is if the Red Sox and all of their douche-bag fans didn't get to celebrate, but I'm not letting the bags of douche get me down. I just drove 2,000 miles round-trip to see the Badgers put it on the Hoosiers and then see two amazing 80-yard bombs from Favre to demoralize the Donkeys for the next several years...from the front row of the end-zone!
- Jackie I played phenomenally. He totally shut down a Hardy, who will be playing on Sundays in a year or two.
- Stumpy Guns is a very mediocre QB. He didn't seem to blow quite as many reads, but he definitely left a lot of points on the field all by himself.
- I agree with Ando, we need PJ if we want to beat good teams, especially without Smith on the road.
Thoughts from Monday:
- Atari Bigby is a hack. The guy cannot keep his hands off of anybody on a pass play. We need a new safety.
- Stokely repeatedly burned Al Harris in man coverage. Is he losing a step?
- Do not get excited about Grant. Your grandma could run on the Broncos D, especially without John Lynch.
- Jones beat Champ Bailey for that TD. Score one for the rookie.
- On the way out of the game, the entire ramp from the upper decks was chanting "GO PACK GO!" It was really cool be on the road and have the whole stadium echoing with a Packer cheer.
I may just have to do this again sometime.